DICE FM LIMITED
1.1. We are DICE FM Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 08905651 and have our registered office at 62 Shoreditch High Street, London E1 6JJ.
1.2 We are a disclosed ticketing agent selling tickets on behalf of promoters, venues, and organisers of events in the music, entertainment and sports industries via our App.
2.1. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, DICE is registered as a 'Data Controller' on the public Register of Data Controllers (Ref: ZA160605) as maintained by the UK’s Information Commissioner.
3. COLLECTED INFORMATION
3.1. All personal information you provide to us when registering with the App, and any personal information generated by your navigation and use of the App will be processed and stored by DICE to manage registration and ticket sales. We also use this information to analyse trends in our users' behaviour to help us to determine your preferences, habits, tastes, geographic location and favourite artists and events in order to maximise your use and enjoyment of the App.
3.2. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Personal details – including your name, email address, phone number, and birthday, Facebook usernames, information regarding your use of the App, mobile device information and browser information;
- Payment card and billing details – when you buy tickets on the App we will require payment and billing information (such as your address and postcode) in order to handle the processing and despatch of ticket orders;
- Facebook data – if you use Facebook to register and login with the App, information such as your interests, events, likes, friends, information you post on Facebook about us or a particular event you have attended may also be held by the App;
- Location data – if you allow us to connect to your device’s geolocation functionality, we will use the location data to improve personalised recommendations in the App on what events are near you. You can turn off the App's ability to access your location at any time through your device’s general or privacy settings;
- Your preferences – we may collect information about your purchase history, events you have viewed, attended or enquired about, any events you have shared or invited people to attend and any feedback you may give or reviews you may complete;
- Spotify music library – if you allow us to connect to your music library, we may collect and hold information on your musical interests in order to improve your personalised recommendations through the App;
- Your interactions with us – for example if you send us information via email, survey, or social media, this may be stored on our systems;
- Anonymous information - when you use the App, DICE automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your browser or mobile platform, including the location, IP address, cookie information and details about the page you requested.
4. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1. We use the information we collect to provide better content, services, marketing, and support to you. For example we may need to use your information to administer your account or provide you with information in connection with any purchases or events you have expressed an interest in.
4.2. We will also use your information to profile demographic trends of people attending or showing an interest in certain events or artists. This helps us to provide you with recommendations of similar things you might like or find interesting. We do this by making assumptions based on an analysis of the information we hold. For example, if you went to a particular gig or show, we might recommend a different event to which other people who attended that gig have also bought tickets to. This enables us to provide you with a more personalised service.
4.3. We do not rent or sell your personal information to anyone without your explicit consent, but we may share your personal information in the ways described below:
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf and may need to share your information with them to provide you with products and/or services. We do not share your personal information with our agents except as is necessary in order to enable them to provide us with a service;
- Third Parties: We integrate with other third party products and services such as Facebook and Spotify to enable certain features of the App. We do not share your personal information with them except as is necessary in order to allow them to perform the features requiring their integration.
- Promoters: We are a ticketing agent, so we sell you tickets to events on behalf of the event’s promoters and organisers. We therefore need to share your personal details with them so they can provide you with information about the event, and any related products and/or services, such as last-minute changes, or for the purposes of ticket validation upon entry to a venue. We share this information with promoters in the understanding that it will be used by them in a responsible manner for communications directly relating to the event you have purchased tickets for or expressed interest in only. We make it clear to promoters that we do not share personal information with them so that they can use it for marketing or promotional purposes, and to do so they need your permission. We include this within our contracts with them. We are not responsible or liable for the actions of a promoter, and if you wish to complain about the use of your personal information by a promoter then you should contact the relevant promoter directly.
- Other reasons: We may also share your personal information with a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business and in some circumstances, we may have to disclose your personal information by law, either because a court or the police or other law enforcement agency has asked us for it, to enforce our legal rights, or to prevent fraud or ticket-touting for example.
- Marketing communications: You are given the opportunity to opt in and opt out of marketing communications and push notifications on registration and first launch of the App. You may unsubscribe to individual emailing lists by following the unsubscribe directions provided in the footer of each one. If you change your mind and do not want to receive any marketing emails from us, you can remove yourself by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not want to receive push notifications from us you may change the appropriate settings directly on your mobile device.
4.4. We may also provide our partners with anonymous information about how users, collectively, use the App so that they can understand how often people use their services and the App.
We are committed to ensuring that your information will be treated confidentially and securely, and we have put in place appropriate measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
6. REQUESTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
6.1. You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you under data protection laws. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please write to us at email@example.com .
6.2. If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information as soon as we can.