EMERGE FESTIVAL (SATURDAY)
Use it to
Emerge is a whole new breed of rule-breaking festival. From DJs and bands to poetry slams and open mic jams, Emerge is a bona fide festival pick n' mix bringing together some of London’s most electrifying new talent across 50 of the capital’s iconic museums and galleries.
We’re the new kid on the festival block. We’re big on creativity, low on convention. Over two nights in September, Emerge Festival will see a creative kaleidoscope of events spread across 11 London Boroughs to enthral wristband holders from dusk to the the early hours, with the first programming announced and a whole host more still to come;
- Lemzi presents Hidden Gems feat. Ferns, NYN, Idris Miles, Hyper and Fever at Rich Mix
- Masala Monologues & Mr Gee (Workonit) at the Design Museum
- Jimi Hendrix House Party at the Handel & Hendrix Museum
- Spirit_Off and Dubmorphology at the Beaconsfield Gallery
- Buckbuck Games, ‘The Crystal Maze on Crystal Meth’ at the Chocolate Museum
- House of Scandal immersive experience at Apsley House, Hyde Park Corner
We’ve curated nine jam-packed circuits to enthral wristband holders from dusk to the early hours - with one ticket, you’ll have access to all the night’s venues and some of the best breakthrough artists in town.
For more information please visit: http://emergefestival.co.uk/
Image: © Visit London
Presented by Culture24.
This is an 18+ event (photo ID required).