Events Services Assistant (Part-time)
DICE is changing how fans discover and buy tickets. We are challengers, problem-solvers, creators, innovators and fans. But innovation goes way beyond technology – it’s in our blood.
The Event Services team at DICE ensures that the market-leading standards DICE sets in product design are replicated in the dynamic, real-world environment of live events. Working closely with Event Services Manager, alongside the Account Managers and Partner Services teams, the Event Services Assistant will liaise with promoters and venues to ensure that DICE users at shows, club nights and festivals have the very best on-the-day experience.
NOTE: We're looking for someone to join the team part time on the understanding that there will be different working hours across 2-4 days per week, and will include some evenings and weekends. We’ll work with you for the most mutually convenient fit.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Providing access control solutions for venues, festivals and special events.
- Liaising with promoters and responding to event related enquiries.
- Representing DICE on site at events and arranging staffing for events across the country.
- Updating diaries and records with vital information to be shared across multiple teams.
- Constantly identifying opportunities for improvements and making it happen.
- Fulfillment administration and account settlement.
- Working on campaigns to increase the growth of DICE at external events and venues.
- Creating and distributing event comms to DICE fans.
- You have real experience in the live music events environment and in event information administration.
- You have amazing diary management and time keeping skills.
- You’re able to think on your feet and response quickly and rationally to any urgent issues.
- You have an eye for detail and excellent communication skills to make sure everyone knows the vital info.
- You’re not too shy to get stuck in, to hustle around a problem and get the best result.
- You are comfortable leading a team and making important decisions.
- You enjoy working with our product team to provide insights that will help shape the future of DICE.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and schedule.
This is a part time role with a minimum guarantee of 15 hours per week plus overtime, paid at a competitive hourly rate.
- You'll be working with smart people who have amazing ideas that become reality. We have access to some of the biggest people in entertainment and it's a chance to shine.
- You’ll spend time on site at some of the best gigs, festivals and venues in the country and build your network of industry professionals.
- As the Event Services Assistant you'll be offered a flexible schedule whilst working with an amazing team of people who want to change how ticketing works.
- We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Drinks fridge. DICE allowance. Incredible speakers visit on a frequent basis. No arseholes.