Events Services Assistant (Part-time)
DICE is changing how fans discover and buy tickets. We are challengers, problem-solvers, creators, innovators and fans. But innovation goes way beyond technology – it’s in our blood.
Now we are expanding our Events Services team. Our network of hundreds of promoters and venues means we have access to the highest quality gigs, club nights and festivals across the UK. We want our partners to have the best experience selling their tickets with DICE.
The Event Services team ensures that the market-leading standards DICE sets in product design are replicated in the dynamic, real-world environment of live events. Working closely with Event Services Manager, alongside the Account Managers and Partner Services teams, the Event Services Assistant will liaise with promoters and venues to ensure that DICE users at shows, club nights and festivals have the very best on-the-day experience. The Event Services Assistant will also help deliver bespoke DICE event projects and brand partnership related events.
NOTE: We're looking for someone to join the team part time on the understanding that there will be different working hours across 2-4 days per week, and will include some evenings and weekends. We’ll work with you for the most mutually convenient fit.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Providing access control solutions for venues, festivals and special events.
- Liaising with promoters & responding to event related enquires.
- Assisting on site at events & arranging staffing for events across the country.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements and making it happen.
- Fulfillment administration and account settlement.
- Creating and distributing event comms to DICE fans.
- You have real experience in the live music events environment.
- You’re able to think on your feet and response quickly and rationally to any urgent issues.
- You have excellent communication skills to make sure everyone knows the vital info.
- You’re not too shy to get stuck in, to hustle around a problem and get the best result.
- You enjoy working with our product team to provide insights that will help shape the future of DICE.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and schedule.
This is a part time role with a minimum guarantee of 15 hours per week plus overtime, paid at a competitive hourly rate.
- You'll be working with smart people who have amazing ideas that become reality. We have access to some of the biggest people in entertainment and it's a chance to shine.
- You’ll spend time on site at some of the best gigs, festivals and venues in the country and build your network of industry professionals.
- As the Event Services Assistant you'll be offered a flexible schedule whilst working with an amazing team of people who want to change how ticketing works.
- We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Drinks fridge. DICE allowance. Incredible speakers visit on a frequent basis. No arseholes.