Senior Account Manager
DICE works with some of the biggest and most exciting brands in the world. We're growing our brands team and we want you to lead it.
The ability to effectively understand the needs of brands, sell DICE’s unique proposition, negotiate deals, effectively close partnerships and generate revenue is essential. This role offers the rare opportunity to develop and evolve strategy and step change execution, so knowledge and experience is advantageous. You’ll need to be out there meeting brands every day (but that comes naturally to you).
Working closely with the Head of Marketing you will lead brand partnerships to win new deals, ensure excellence in delivery and constantly look at new initiatives DICE can implement to add value to our partnerships and deliver revenue for DICE.
You’re likely to have lots of ideas that would change how DICE brand partnerships work. We have the passion, resources and talent to realise those initiatives.
Initially, this would be for the UK partnerships but DICE is expanding globally.
- Existing brand network, you already know who all the decision makers and stakeholders are
- A strong negotiator and ability to close partnerships efficiently
- A strong understanding of how brands operate, when budgets are set, when business planning takes place and ultimately when the optimum time to meet with them is.
- Passionate about building long-term brand relationships not just quick wins.
- Skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities from multiple partners.
- You are results oriented.
- Experience working with brands on a global level is a bonus.
- Experience working within an agency is advantageous.
- A strong communicator who enjoys working with people.
DICE has been live for nearly 3 years now. In that time we've grown from being a tiny, scrappy start to a slightly larger, scrappy start up with the ambition to really change how brands connect with their target audience. You'll enjoy working here.
We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Free private healthcare. Cheap gym. Incredible speakers visit on a weekly basis. No arseholes.