Senior Creative Producer (6 month contract)
We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
In close collaboration with both the Global Head of Brand Partnerships and Creative Director, this role will be responsible for producing, executing and supporting daringly creative integrated event and experiential campaigns that exceed brand partner objectives while adhering to DICE’s mission to bring fans the best nights out.
You have the empathy and communication skills necessary to effectively understand the needs of a wide range of brands, and develop relevant compelling partnership activations that leverage DICE’s unique brand positioning and identity in a way that feels authentic to our shared audiences.
At DICE we’re all about creativity and driving innovation, across not only design and tech, but also process and strategy. So you’ll need to be fearlessly bold in developing and presenting ideas that push the envelope. Like us, you’ve got a constantly growing list of what’s broken, and an even longer list of ideas to fix them. Come join us. We’ll do it together.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to ensure all projects are consistent both with DICE’s brand and positioning
- Assist in the sourcing and negotiation of specialist skill sets required for specific projects, i.e. freelancers, boutique agencies, etc.
- Track and ensure the development of project-based documentation such as SOWs, budgets, production schedules and post-production briefs; lead internal teams through project documentation
- Multi-platform expert; experience managing the on-time and on-budget delivery of a portfolio of complex integrated campaigns, across experiential, digital, social media, video, print and post-production
- A forward thinker and voracious learner with wide-ranging curiosity; aware of a broad range of Gen Z marketing, branding, psychology and culture trends
- Ability to distil multiple streams of disparate information into clear, actionable concepts
- A strong network of freelancers and boutique agencies across creative campaign ecosystem
- High degree of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Confidently and capably deliver the creative component of pitches to brands and agencies
- Passion for storytelling and thought leadership – born to blog, vlog or pod[cast]!
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here