DICE Ambassador - London
DICE is the UK’s most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
As a DICE Ambassador you are the face of DICE. You’re the one that fans will meet at the door of shows and how people will discover our platform, as well as all the brilliant shows we have on offer.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Working the door at shows
- Making people excited to use DICE
- Attending special events as a DICE representative
- Getting stuck in, to hustle around a problem to find the best result for the fans.
- Working with our events services to provide insights that will help shape the future of DICE.
This is a part-time role suitable for a student or recent graduate and is almost entirely in the evenings and weekends.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a huge music fan with an in depth knowledge of current artists, bands, and producers. You go to gigs/clubs every week, or as often as you can afford. You’re the person who dominates the stereo and turns friends on to new artists. You’re the one who’s always trying to organise your friends to buy tickets to gigs and festivals. You have a flexible schedule and can work evenings and weekends.
YOUR EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Knowledge and love for live music
- Highly motivated and outgoing
- Creative and unafraid to present new ideas
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good knowledge of social media platforms and their impact
- Previous experience working in venues, events and customer service is preferable
As a DICE Ambassador you’ll be working with a team of highly motivated and experienced music professionals with a wealth of insight and knowledge at your disposal. As DICE continues to expand there will be opportunity for your career to grow with us as full time roles are created.
You’ll also get to work in an environment that thrives on great music and see some of your favourite artists perform live.