UX Lead (3 month contract)
We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in user-experience (UX) to lead our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. You will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, work with the Lead Designer in accordance with user-testing.
This a rare opportunity to step into an in-house role working on a product used by millions of people - you’ll be ensuring DICE fans have the best experience possible to purchase tickets and discover new events.
You are naturally curious and passionate about data & user experience. You’re eager to share your extensive knowledge, whilst learning from others in a cross-functional team of developers, designers, testers and product managers.
We work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trialling out new concepts quickly in order to test our assumptions and create the best possible service we can. We’re after someone who is open to collaborating with various teams and welcoming to others being a part of the product design process.
- Work with designers, developers and product owners to identify and prioritise opportunities, assess project goals and develop appropriate research plans
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Coordinate and conduct focus groups and user testing workshops using various research methods to address both user behaviour and attitudes
- Manage the logistical aspects of research planning and facilitating user research with participants professionally and objectively
- Work with data analysts to integrate qualitative research methods with on-going quantitative research
- Effectively evaluate and utilise data gathered from focus groups and user testing workshops to impact product design and development
- Communicate results and illustrate insights in compelling and creative ways to support product roadmap and business goals
- Expert knowledge of user-centred design, usability principles and techniques
- Strong understanding of the pros and cons of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Experience utilising data to determine design decisions
- Experience defining solutions in multidisciplinary teams with visual designers, product designers, developers and product managers
- Able to communicate and work with developers to solve technical challenges
- Able to visualise and prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate test ideas
- Experience working within Agile/SCRUM processes
- Competitive salary
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London check it out here