Junior Software Test Engineer
We are looking for a brilliant tester for our mobile platform (being an avid music fan is a bonus). You'll be working on a product that millions of people use. And something you’ll be proud of.
You will be part of a cross functional team of incredible developers, designers, tester and product managers working closely together to create an amazing service and disrupt a global industry. You will be making sure our focus is on quality and that we never let any bugs or flaws through. We expect you to have experience in testing for Android and iOS and have a good understanding of how those platforms work.
We work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trying out new concepts quickly in order to test our assumptions and create the best possible service we can. We want developers that are open to collaboration and that want to be a part of the product design process.
- Experience in testing mobile apps
- A desire for perfection and a keen eye to find flaws both in function and form
- Awareness of where bugs will normally appear in a mobile application
- Experience with bug tracking tools
- Experience working as a tester within an agile team
- A good sense of humour
- Able to motivate colleagues
- Passion for testing UI and interaction
- Knowledge of project Management tools, such as Basecamp, Jira, Trac, Unfuddle
We think the most important things about where you work is who you get to work with, what you're building and how you get to bring brilliant ideas to the table and make a tangible impact. We're pretty proud we've got all of that covered.
But incase you need more convincing here are some other benefits:
- Unlimited Holiday Policy
- Company Equity
- Vitality Private Health care
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly credit to spend on live gigs
- Team socials
- Flexible working
- Free Breakfast
Plus we've just moved to a brand new incredible office in East London, we're pretty sure you're going to love it here...