We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We're looking for an ambitious and experienced Growth Manager to join our Growth team who'll be able to own GTV and MAU targets for Paris to step change our growth there.
This role will be based in our London office, but will be required to travel to Paris on a regular basis
- Developing and executing strategies to acquire new users cost-effectively in Paris
- Owning and operating Facebook and other marketing campaigns in Paris
- Retention - maximising user LTV by:
- Analysing customer behaviour to understand what drives repurchase in Paris
- Providing actionable insights for the product, music, and brand teams to help improve user experience in French cities and across all locations
- Constantly testing to develop the best CRM strategy for engaging users and driving purchases, using push notifications and email
- Using local inventory smartly, working with the brand/music team to run initiatives to encourage retention
- Weekly performance reporting on key metrics vs targets
- Build and maintain analytics dashboards to track performance
- Working with the Music team to provide analysis on event performance and support for promoters