Growth Manager (French Speaking)
DICE is changing how fans discover and buy tickets to live shows. We're the world's most innovative music ticketing and discovery platform and recently launched in France!
Along the way, we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets of established acts in the hands of fans.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We're looking for an ambitious and experienced Growth Manager to join our Growth team who'll be able to own GTV and MAU targets for Paris to step change our growth there.
This role will be based in our London office, but will be required to travel to Paris on a regular basis
- Developing and executing strategies to acquire new users cost-effectively in Paris
- Owning and operating Facebook and other marketing campaigns in Paris
- Retention - maximising user LTV by:
- Analysing customer behaviour to understand what drives repurchase in Paris
- Providing actionable insights for the product, music, and brand teams to help improve user experience in French cities and across all locations
- Constantly testing to develop the best CRM strategy for engaging users and driving purchases, using push notifications and email
- Using local inventory smartly, working with the brand/music team to run initiatives to encourage retention
- Weekly performance reporting on key metrics vs targets
- Build and maintain analytics dashboards to track performance
- Working with the Music team to provide analysis on event performance and support for promoters
- Fluency in French and English
- Knowledge of the Parisian market
- 2-3+ years experience in a fast-paced environment in an analytical role
- Data-driven decision-making and strong analytical capabilities
- Happy to get your hands dirty and make changes
- Experience of SQL
- Experience with Leanplum or other CRM tool a plus
- Experience with Facebook ads & Google Adwords a plus
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here