Design is at the centre of everything we do and DICE has a world class in-house design team. We’re expanding this team and looking for a design intern to join it. You're fresh out of uni or self-taught, constantly coming up with new ideas and keen to put your talent into action.
It's the best three months experience you can get and we pay you.
- You'll spend the bulk of your time being hands on with design covering a wide variety of projects from gig posters to merch.
- You'll develop design solutions for social media and the DICE blog
- Working hands-on to design creative, innovative expressions of DICE’s brand across web, print, mobile and video
- You can get into Shoreditch at 9am.
- You think BIG.
- Passionate about all genres of music
- Work, gig, sleep.
- Experience working on multiple design programs
- Full of ideas
- Extremely adaptable
You'll be working with smart people who have amazing ideas that become reality. We have access to some of the biggest people in entertainment and it's a chance to shine.
Our work environment is great with free breakfast bar, drinks fridge, social events and we often invite well known inspiring guests to come and chat.