Digital Marketing Manager
DICE is the fastest growing ticket and music discovery brand in the UK. A key part of DICE’s global growth plan is about building long term, scalable initiatives. And now we are expanding our growth team to enable this.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for new downloads and registrations from both paid and non paid channels. You’ll leverage data to understand our product and features in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects that are effective at driving measurable top-line growth.
You’ll need to be motivated by hitting and exceeding targets. You'll be building and optimising our Adwords and Facebook accounts, monitoring budgets and identifying opportunities to scale performance, while developing any additional marketing channels we are not currently optimising. This position requires strong analytical, planning and multitasking skills to achieve objectives, as well as a keen marketing sense to maximise resonance with target audiences.
You’re likely to have lots of ideas that would change how DICE scales user growth. We have the passion, resources and talent to realise those initiatives.
- 3 Years experience within a fast growing start up.
- Strong paid search and paid social skills: primarily Google Adwords and Facebook.
- Experience of delivering effective SEO strategy.
- Performance Marketing experience is essential
- Google Analytics is your best mate.
- Ability to analyse performance of all campaigns, quickly identifying new areas for improvement.
- Unafraid to be bold in making suggestions to push performance
- You understand growth, where it comes from, how it is scaled.
- You have strong knowledge of web, iOS and Android platforms.
DICE has been live for nearly 3 years now. In that time we've gone from being a tiny, scrappy start-up to a full-fledged live music discovery app and we're only just getting started.
We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Free private healthcare. Cheap gym. Incredible speakers visit on a weekly basis.