Seeking all student and freelance photographers
We started DICE to completely change how experiencing live events works. Along the way we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets in the hands of fans.
We’re looking for photographers across the UK looking to start building a professional portfolio with real-life client work.
You're fresh out of uni, self-taught, or still studying. You’re constantly coming up with new ideas to capture moments and keen to put your talent into action.
You have excellent photography skills, a love of live music and a great sense of visual identity. You’re hard working, always striving for the best and always trying out new things.
No prior experience with client work needed. If you’re portfolio is good, we’re good.
- Excellent photography skills, both technical and visual
- Experienced with photography in low light
- Passionate about all genres of music
- Love going to gigs, big and small
- Have a great sense of visual identity
- Hard working, always striving for the perfect shot
- Flexible in terms of working hours and schedule
- You'll be working with smart people who have amazing ideas that become reality. We have access to some of the biggest people in entertainment and it's a chance to shine.
- You’ll spend time on site at some of the best gigs, festivals and venues in the country and build your network of industry professionals.
- We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Drinks fridge. DICE allowance. Incredible speakers visit on a frequent basis. No arseholes.