DICE is growing fast and we have a savvy, smart and captive audience. We’re building our content team and you will be a key member. You're fresh out of uni or self-taught, constantly coming up with new ideas and keen to put your talent into action.
Design is at the centre of everything we do and DICE has a world class in-house design team. In short, you will have the resources to build exceptional content and design.
You’ll be responsible for motion at DICE but your skills should be broad enough to be hands on with all things design, including print. But if UI interests you, you’ll be in the perfect place to pick up new skills.
- Own motion at DICE
- Social and digital motion solutions
- Concept, design, and evolve DICE's visual identity as we scale
- Consult, provide resources, guidelines and templates
- Working hands-on to design creative, innovative expressions of DICE’s brand across web, print, mobile and video
- Managing schedules and deadlines to a professional standard
- Presenting design solutions and feedback
- Staying current in design, digital, print and new technology trends
- Motion graphics experience but versatile to apply your design skills to other areas
- AE or similar software
- Skills in Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Familiar with Adobe suite and Sketch
- Proven experience creating motion
- Strong conceptual thinker
- You think long-term and are always one step ahead
- You have an understanding of what’s relevant and important to our an audience of 18-32 year olds
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates your skills
You are also:
- A self-starter: ready to create an impact without needing to be told
- A real teammate: This role will require strong relationships both internally and externally
- Willing to learn what you don’t already know
- A fun, charismatic, people person who can talk to anyone; flexible and fearless, you’re also excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
You'll be working with smart people who have amazing ideas that do become reality. We have access to some of the biggest people in entertainment and it's a chance to shine. Along with unlimited vacation days and private health insurance with rewards through Vitality.
There are also free Coco Pops in the morning.