Senior Brand Partnerships Manager
DICE works with directly with the world's biggest brands and we’re expanding our partnerships team to take us to our next stage of growth.
The ability to effectively understand the needs of brands, pitch DICE’s unique proposition, negotiate deals, effectively close partnerships and generate revenue is essential. This role offers the rare opportunity to develop strategy, step change execution, and build relationships with the biggest brands in the world.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing you will win new business, ensure excellence in delivery and constantly look at new initiatives DICE can implement to add value to our partnerships and deliver revenue for DICE.
DICE is all about ideas. You’ll need to be fearlessly bold in making suggestions to push performance with solid skills to make them happen.
We get it, you’ve been smashing partnerships or account management and you’re now ready to step up and take on a new challenge. We don’t care what your title was/is, this is a big career defining opportunity to grab hold of if you have the inspiring ideas and boundless motivation to realise them.
We bet you’ve got a tonne of ideas that would change how DICE makes campaigns happen. We have the passion, resources and talent to realise those initiatives. Jump on board.
- Existing brand network, you already know who all the decision makers and stakeholders are
- A strong negotiator and ability to close partnerships efficiently
- A strong understanding of how brands operate, when budgets are set, when business planning takes place and ultimately when the optimum time to meet with them is.
- Passionate about building long-term brand relationships not just quick wins.
- Skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities from multiple partners
- You are results oriented
- Experience working with brands on a global level is a bonus
- A strong communicator who enjoys working with people
DICE has been live for over 3 years now. In that time we've grown from being a tiny, scrappy start to a slightly larger, scrappy start up with the ambition to really change how brands connect with their target audience. You'll enjoy working here.
We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Free private healthcare. Cheap gym. Incredible workshops.