Partner Services Agent (internship) - London
DICE is changing how fans discover and buy tickets. We are challengers, problem-solvers, creators, innovators and fans. But innovation goes way beyond technology – it’s in our blood.
Now we are expanding our partner services team. Our network of hundreds of promoters and venues means we have access to the highest quality gigs, clubnights and festivals across the UK. We want our partners to have the best experience selling their tickets with DICE.
As a Partner Services Agent intern, you’ll be on a mission to provide only the best service to our partners and ensure their needs are met and exceeded. You will be the first person they get in touch with for any request, and will need to know all the processes around partner lifecycle like the back of your hand. You’ll work closely with Account Management, Venues, Customer Support and Event Services teams.
You’re the kind of person who never loses their cool, always finds a way to solve any problem, gets what people mean from half a word, and can prioritise really, really well.
NOTE: We're looking for someone to join the team for a 3-month internship on the understanding that there will be different working hours across seven days per week. We’ll work with you for the most mutually convenient fit.
ANOTHER NOTE: There is a full-time position in the Partner Services team at DICE at the end of this internship, depending on your performance during the internship.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Onboarding promoters and venues
- Setting up events
- Responding to all partner emails - be it requests for event changes, compiling reports, payment queries, or anything else
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and making it happen
- Spotting bugs and internal tools requirements, and communicating them to product team
- You have some experience dealing with customers.
- Great service isn’t just about answering emails - it’s about problem solving and you love that.
- You’re methodical and detail orientated. You’ll always make sure you’ve fully resolved the partner’s query before you fire off a reply.
- You go the extra mile, but believe in small gestures too.
- You’re not too shy to get stuck in, to hustle around a problem and get the best result.
- You understand that good spelling and grammar conveys trustworthiness to our partners.
- You enjoy working with our product team to provide insights that will help shape the future of DICE.
- You can work flexible hours: your shift can be anything from 8am to 8pm, including some weekends and public holidays, but we’ll work with you to find the best mutually convenient times.
- Bonus points if you already have experience with ticketing or music industry!
You'll be working with smart people who have amazing ideas that become reality. We have access to some of the biggest people in entertainment and it's a chance to shine.
As a Partner Services Agent intern you'll be offered a flexible schedule whilst working with an amazing team of people who want to change how ticketing works.
We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Drinks fridge. Monthly DICE allowance. Incredible speakers visit on a frequent basis. No arseholes.