DICE Street Team - London
We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
To support our mission, we’re building a team to help promote events, campaigns and new products - the DICE Street Team. You'll be on the front lines, you’ll be the one fans meet at our events and help people discover DICE, as well as all the brilliant shows we have on offer.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Distribute promotion materials
- Represent the DICE brand
- Introduce DICE to new fans and your social network
- Give vital feedback on what does and doesn’t work
- Come up with new ideas to promote DICE across the country
This is a part-time role suitable for a student or recent graduate and is almost entirely in the evenings and weekends.
You’re a huge music fan with an in depth knowledge of current artists, bands, and producers. You go to gigs/clubs every week, or as often as you can afford. You’re the person who dominates the stereo and turns friends on to new artists. You’re the one who’s always trying to organise your friends to buy tickets to gigs and festivals. You have a flexible schedule and can work evenings and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills. You’ll be talking to the public about music, events and promotions
- Knowledge and love for live music
- Highly motivated and outgoing
- Creative and unafraid to present new ideas
- Available to work weekends and evenings
- Experience in promotion work is preferable
As part of the DICE Street Team, you’ll be working with a team of highly motivated and experienced music professionals with a wealth of insight and knowledge at your disposal. As DICE continues to expand, there will be opportunity for your career to grow with us as full time roles are created.
You’ll also get to work in an environment that thrives on great music and see some of your favourite artists perform live.