Lead iOS Developer
DICE is a well-funded and rapidly growing start-up, founded by genuine music fans who were frustrated with the live music industry. Buying tickets sucked, and touts were keeping true fans out of gigs.
DICE is the UK’s most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our product team and lead our mobile development. We want a team player who is passionate about design, code quality and continuous integration. You’ll be working in an inspiring environment as part of a cross-functional team, working closely with developers, designers, testers and product managers. More importantly, you’ll be spearheading the development of our iOS product, bringing effortless experiences to fans and disrupting a global industry while you’re at it - something you’ll be proud of when you attend your next gig.
We work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trialing out new concepts quickly in order to test our assumptions and create the best possible service we can. We want developers that are open to collaboration and that want to be a part of the product design process.
- Solid experience of Swift and Xcode
- Good understanding and experience of iOS frameworks
- Solid experience of leading a team of developers
- Experience of development best practices, software principles and code design concepts
- Knowledge of common design patterns used in Swift and iOS development
- A passion for code quality, ownership and craftsmanship
- Experience publishing Apps in the App Store
- Experience of working with integration of 3rd party APIs
- Working in an Agile team using Git, Github w. pull requests, Code reviews
- Experience writing tests for iOS
- Active Github account / open source contributions
- Knowledge and experience of additional platforms, such as Android
- Experience with API design, Golang along with an interest in functional programming (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- 50% off gym membership
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free Breakfast
- We’re in De Beauvoir