iOS Growth Engineer
DICE is changing how fans discover and buy tickets to live shows. We're the world's most innovative music ticketing and discovery platform and now globally expanding into the US and France!
Along the way, we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets of established acts in the hands of fans.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We're looking for a inquisitive, data-conscious iOS Engineer to join our Growth team that’ll strive to understand our fans and make data-driven decisions to deliver an incredible experience and propel our growth.
- Create hypotheses and work on projects to scale and accelerate the following:
- helping millions of new fans successfully join DICE
- creating a world-class first time user journey so that fans understand DICE and become long-term users
- Rapidly prototype ideas at varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and validate test ideas
- 4+ years writing native iOS applications (2+ years Swift experience)
- Familiar with mobile product and design lifecycles, and collaborating in a cross-functional team
- Familiar with common design patterns, APIs and libraries
- A passion for high code quality, ownership and craftsmanship
- Experience writing unit tests for iOS
- Experience with growth experiments or A/B tests
- Experience publishing Apps in the App Store
- Active Github account / open source contributions (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here