We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to an 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
Some call it HR, here at DICE we call it the People Team - we're passionate about finding, growing and developing our amazing people at DICE. As an Internal Recruiter, you'll report to the Senior Talent Partner and play a primary role in recruiting globally across our commercial teams, spanning from brand partnerships and account management to our expansion teams in new territories.
We’re on the lookout for a highly organised, adaptable, people person to join our recruitment efforts and expansion. You will be the first point of contact for anyone applying to DICE and responsible for ensuring that all DICE candidates feel valued while receiving an incredible candidate experience from start to finish.
You take a positive, engaging, and adaptable approach to working to support the smooth running of a business that is constantly growing and changing. We think you'll love it here.
- Effectively managing the full lifecycle of interviews for all DICE candidates across teams; ensuring a proactive and positive candidate experience
- Acting as the main point of contact for candidates, keeping them up to date on their application and in the know about what is expected from them at different stages
- Acting as the main point of contact for internal teams on recruitment-related matters (e.g drafting job descriptions, confirming candidate details, preparing for hiring meetings, highlighting VISA considerations, etc.)
- Manage our job adverts for all open positions, including our accounts with tools and platforms and updating our profiles where necessary
- Ensuring our applicant tracking system is up to date and candidates are updated on next steps
- Reporting on progress and giving regular updates to the rest of the team
- Facilitate interview feedback and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Working with our Creative and Branding team to create engaging content for our pages to improve our employee brand and attract quality candidates