Partner Services Agent - Los Angeles
DICE is changing how fans discover and buy tickets. We are challengers, problem-solvers, creators, innovators and fans. But innovation goes way beyond technology – it’s in our blood.
We're looking for our first Partner Services team member in our US office. You will work very closely with Account Managers and Music Lead and help our partners to have the best experience selling their tickets with DICE. We are building a network of promoters and venues in Los Angeles so that music fans have access to the highest quality gigs, clubnights and festivals on DICE across the US.
As a Partner Services Agent, you’ll be on a mission to provide only the best service to our partners and ensure their needs are met and exceeded. You will be the first person they get in touch with for any request, and will need to know all the processes around partner lifecycle like the back of your hand. You’ll be working closely with our team in the UK.
You’re a self-starter and a kind of person that never loses their cool, always finds a way to solve any problem, gets what people mean from half a word, and can prioritise really, really well.
NOTE: We're looking for someone to join the team full time on the understanding that there will be different working hours across seven days per week. We’ll work with you for the most mutually convenient fit.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Onboarding promoters and venues.
- Setting up events.
- Responding to all partner emails - be it requests for event changes, compiling reports, payment queries, or anything else.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and making it happen.
- Spotting bugs and internal tools requirements, and communicating them to product team.
- You have real experience dealing with customers.
- Great service isn’t just about answering emails - it’s about problem solving and you love that.
- You’re methodical and detail orientated. You’ll always make sure you’ve fully resolved the partner’s query before you fire off a reply.
- You go the extra mile, but believe in small gestures too.
- You’re not too shy to get stuck in, to hustle around a problem and get the best result.
- You understand that good spelling and grammar conveys trustworthiness to our partners.
- You enjoy working with our product team to provide insights that will help shape the future of DICE.
- You can work flexible hours: your shift can be anything from 8am to 8pm, including some weekends and public holidays, but we’ll work with you to find the best mutually convenient times.
- Bonus points if you have experience with ticketing or music industry!
You'll be working with smart people who have amazing ideas that become reality. As a Partner Services Agent you'll be offered a flexible schedule whilst working with an amazing team of people who want to change how ticketing works.