DICE is the UK’s most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst with a commercial mindset, someone who can advance our business intelligence capabilities and then step back and help team members determine what it all means. You’ll be working with our Senior Data Analyst to build, automate and provide data to our end users in a simple and commercial way. There is huge scope to help DICE establish a true data culture. This means working with and learning from our diverse team of developers, music industry diehards, customer service superstars and growth marketers.
This is a great opportunity for a Data Analyst who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role within a fast-paced environment. Sometimes priorities change, sometimes the data is messy and sometimes the answers are hard to find - these things should inspire you to do your best work.
We work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trialling out new concepts quickly in order to test our assumptions and create the best possible service we can. You will be part of a cross-functional team of developers, designers, testers and product managers working closely together to create an amazing service and disrupt a global industry.
- Working with our Music, Finance and Operations teams to uncover opportunities and deliver insights that will help drive growth
- Ensuring accurate and appropriate data is provided to leadership and other stakeholders to instigate and measure the success of growth projects
- Development and maintenance of BI tools
- Supporting one-off data requests and regular reporting to help develop a data-focused culture
- Ensuring data provided to external parties is accurate, timely and meets privacy protection regulations
- 2-3 years experience as a Data Analyst or similar
- Intermediate level of SQL experience
- Experience with BI tools (particularly Looker) a bonus
- Familiarity with data visualisation and related best practices
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams with data scientists, engineers and product managers
- High attention to detail
- A genuine interest in music
- Academic degree in engineering, maths, statistical sciences or in another analytical field (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- Sanctus Coaches
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here