Copywriter (French Speaking) - Contract - London
NOTE: We're looking for people who can speak and write French at the native level; and have editorial/copywriting work experience of 1+ years in French
Since our UK launch in 2014, DICE has become the world’s most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform, with a London hub of 75+ employees, and following this huge success we’ve just started to expand across Europe - first stop Paris, France!
Through DICE, fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
Editorial and in particular written word has always been a key way DICE has positioned and communicated our brand. The position of Copywriter is key as we grow our editorial team and ready our expansion to Paris.
You will be based in our London office and be responsible for all French elements of copy within the app. You’ll spend the bulk of your time being hands-on with French copy covering everything from event copy (app and web) to product messaging.
Alongside this, there will be opportunities to put your stamp on larger projects from copy needs for brand partnerships to brand campaigns in French.
- Your number 1 responsibility will be event copy in French, however, you will also be responsible for all French elements of copy that sit within the product. This includes but not limited to event, push, feed and product copy
- You’ll be part of the Editorial team, but this position will require you to work across other teams in the business
- Own how copy requests happen and work alongside the project manager to deliver these requests on time
- Be a guardian of the DICE tone of voice guidelines
- Fluency in French and English
- 2-3 years journalism or copywriting experience in French
- The ability to write sparky, informative, entertaining copy quickly
- A knowledge and interest in contemporary music
- CMS experience
- An enthusiasm for live music
- Competitive salary
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- Sanctus Coaches
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here