DICE is the UK’s most innovative live music discovery and ticketing platform and we're going global. We’re all about bringing you closer to the artists you love, and the nights out you’ll remember.
Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN
We started DICE to completely change how ticketing works. Along the way we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets of established acts in the hands of fans.
You are proactive and adaptable and not scared of fast paced environments and managing multiple projects, tasks and duties. You love numbers and you love stories. Together you’ll be part of the team telling the story of DICE through the lense of finance.
You are part or newly qualified and your role will consist of a bit of everything; from managing promoter payments to management accounting. Expect to get involved in every aspect of the business - no day will ever be the same - we think you will love it here.
- Strong understanding of technical accounting principles and treatment
- Assisting with the month-end processes and ensuring the effectiveness of the company’s internal controls over the financial reporting process
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Bank and Cash reconciliation
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Continuously working to improve and streamline reporting processes and controls
- Strong business partnering skills and stakeholder management
- Participate in ad hoc projects, technical accounting issues and all things finance
- Managing relationships and providing support for our clients
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Part-qualified, ACCA or CIMA.
- Strong MS Excel/Google Sheets skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong technical understanding of accounting principles and treatment
- Experienced with Xero (bonus)
- Music or Ticketing experience (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free Breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London check it out here