You know what we stand for at DICE and we're constantly learning, building and releasing.
We're working with a modern MERN stack with our backend services being a mix of Go, Ruby and node.js.
Recently we started using GraphQL and Relay in parts of our architecture and we need someone that’s excited about driving this forward.
Our workflow is highly collaborative with a focus on high quality code and design. Nothing is merged without review. We move quickly and with little specifications, so you will have a large degree of autonomy in your tech decisions.
Ideally we’re looking for someone that is based in London, but we’re open to candidates from anywhere in the world. You’ll be able to be flexible with where and how you work, what we care about is what is what you deliver.
Are you still reading? Good! We want to hear from you.
- Highly collaborative.
- A fast learner.
- Not afraid to speak up, but you’re constructive in your feedback and reasoning.
- Open to feedback from your team to benefit personal/project development and learning.
- Excited about well-designed digital products, both in a tech & design perspective.
- Experience creating RESTful APIs
- Experience with GraphQL / Relay
- Experience with multiple DBs (SQL/NoSQL/Neo4j)
- Familiarity with ES6+ features
- Git & Code reviews
- Experience with build tools & module bundlers (webpack/gulp/grunt/…)
- Experience with Unit testing & continuous integration
We'd love if you have...
- Experience with multiple front-end frameworks and technologies - React / Angular / Backbone / […]
- Experience with modern CSS frameworks (Stylus/SCSS/LESS/PostCSS)
- Fluent in HTML5, CSS3
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent 4+ years of previous work experience
- Experience with TypeScript / PureScript / CoffeeScript / FlowType
- Redux expertise
- Devops tools (Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Terraform/Consul etc.)
- Sys-/DevOps experience
- Experience with Optimization, A/B Testing, Analytics