Since our UK launch in 2014, DICE has become the world's most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Finance Manager to join the money team (Finance dept) here at DICE. You’ll report into the Head of Finance and have two reports into you.
You are proactive and adaptable and not scared of fast paced environments and managing a small team, multiple projects, tasks and duties. You love numbers and you love stories. Together you’ll be part of the team telling the story of DICE through the lense of finance.
You are fully qualified with at least 4 years experience and your role will consist of a bit of everything; from managing day to day financial operations, management accounts to financial analysis. Expect to get involved in every aspect of the business - no day will ever be the same - we think you will love it here.
- Prepare our month-end and yearly management accounts P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Work on a detailed financial analysis of our results including commentary for senior management
- Oversee and process all regular bookkeeping postings and monthly journals including prepayments and accruals
- Own payroll, PAYE and pensions
- Ensure timely companies house and tax filings
- Liaise with external service providers including overseas accountants (France & US)
- Continually assess and optimise key business processes and ensure they are properly documented and understood by all stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to optimise revenue and reduce OPEX
- Determine & track the business’s KPIs and track their performance throughout the region
- Assist our Head of Finance with business analysis and other ad hoc tasks
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Must have experience in operational accounting/finance in SME or e-commerce environment
- A highly motivated, sharp thinker and confident communicator
- Someone who relishes a challenge, solves problems to make things better and takes on responsibility to get things done
- Xero experience (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- Sanctus Coaches
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here