We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to an 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to join us and help define the media and campaigns strategy across off/on channels, working very closely with our Creative Director and Global Communications Director. We want a team player who is passionate about developing strategies based on insights about our fans, using their craft to turn these insights into effective campaigns that deliver against our goals.
- Localise and execute country marketing strategies working closely with the CEO, CRO and Territory Managers to hit commercial targets
- Deliver marketing campaigns through the management of local marketing budget, implementing global frameworks locally, consulting Territory Managers on the most efficient activities to fuel growth across channels (PR, venue marketing, CRM, social, outdoor)
- Track and share business growth indicators, recognising trends, troubleshooting issues and identifying opportunities to accelerate growth
- Embrace test and learn methods to demonstrate incrementality and ROI of marketing spend
- Have a deep understanding of the local market proposition to feed-in to the global marketing strategy, creative and comms and run impactful marketing activities at a country level
- Share learnings, best practice and campaign results to constantly raise the bar across the organisation to deliver best-in-class marketing