Account Manager (Culture)
We started DICE to completely change how ticketing works. Along the way, we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets of established acts in the hands of fans.
One of our major areas of growth is incredible cultural events outside of Music, like our partnerships with Vegan Nights and DO.OM Yoga. Part of the service that we provide to them is dedicated Account Management.
Reporting to the Head of Culture, the Culture Account Manager will be responsible for our partner retention and growth and must have a strong understanding of the UK entertainments industry with a key focus on cultural events, and the ability to identify and articulate how DICE is a uniquely powerful tool to support them.
Working cross-functionally with our operations, product, marketing and music teams, you will provide key support to our venue and promoter partnerships. You will be building high-level relationships with major accounts, and will have objectives focused on service, engagement, and our growth targets.
- Use your experience to be the primary point of contact for our major partners
- Drive successful experiences for our partners with an emphasis on strategic planning, engagement implementation, feature adoption, and analytical decision making
- Build and maintain valued relationships with partners to drive partner revenue and ensure retention
- Leverage knowledge of the DICE platform and industry best practices to provide excellent consultative support
- Work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Event, and Partner services teams to manage tactical and on-site needs for partner events
- Assist the team in acquiring new business
- Work closely with the Venue and Accounts Lead on all contract re-negotiation
- 3+ years entertainment industry experience as a an account manager, driving client retention and fostering meaningful client relationships
- 1-2 years business development experience to support the Head of Culture securing new partnerships
- A passion for building valued relationships with partners and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organisation
- Strong organisational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, and a resourceful attitude
- An analytical and results focused mindset
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here