DICE is growing rapidly and we continue to strive to have a product and engineering team that is amongst the world's best.
This is a key role that reports directly to the CTO. You will enable us to keep moving with speed, ease and confidence. DICE is lightening fast and we're constantly inventing - we truly believe that DICE will be the world's best platform to discover and buy tickets to events. You will be a big part of this as you help keep the team at peak (and happy) performance.
You're skilled, technical and have great communication skills. You are excited at being able to be part of the strategic direction of DICE. You will be employee 46 and part of the team that takes DICE global.
Ultimately, your success will depend on your demonstrated abilities and attitude, beyond any industry-relevant experience. You may be a developer looking at moving into management, or a former developer who loves to solve problems. You know if this is the right role for you and you will learn like crazy.
- Line manager to one or more team/s of cross functional engineers who write software according to specifications of the team requirements/goals.
- Working with your team and colleagues right across the company to formulate team goals and then support your team in succeeding against them.
- Working with your team to analyse existing software problem areas and research/find innovative techniques or theories to solve the challenges you’re facing.
- Increasing your team size and nurturing a diverse, highly skilled group of engineers.
- Creating a learning environment for your team and act as a mentor for engineers and up and coming leaders within your group.
- Becoming instrumental in improving and implementing processes and values that help us continue to be effective as the company scales.
DICE has been live for nearly 3 years now. In that time we've grown from being a tiny, scrappy start up to a slightly larger, scrappy start up with the ambition and backing to change how ticketing works. You will get your ideas supported.
Without sounding too cheesy, we're pretty sure you'll never feel restless at DICE since you'll be constantly learning and inspired by what's happening.
We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Free private healthcare. Cheap gym. Incredible speakers visit on a weekly basis. No arseholes.