Customer (Fan) Support Agent (internship) - London
DICE is changing how fans discover and buy tickets. We’re working hard to make sure the app is easy and that most of the time fans don’t ever need to contact us. But when they do need help we want to ensure we have the best team available to help solve their queries.
Well, not just “solve their queries”. That’s not aiming high enough. We want to make sure that fans have such a great experience with DICE that they waltz into the gig and buy everyone drinks.
NOTE: We're looking for someone to join the team for a 3-month internship on the understanding that there will be different working hours across seven days per week. We’ll work with you for the most mutually convenient fit.
ANOTHER NOTE: There is a full-time position in the Fan Support team at DICE at the end of this internship, depending on your performance during the internship.
- You must be the kind of person who loves people and solving problems.
- You have some real experience dealing with customers.
- Great support isn’t just about answering emails - it’s about problem solving and you love that.
- You’re methodical and detail orientated. You’ll always make sure you’ve addressed the fan’s problem before you fire off a reply.
- You go the extra mile, but believe in small gestures too.
- You’re not too shy to get stuck in, to hustle around a problem the best result for a fan.
- You understand that good spelling and grammar conveys trustworthiness and friendliness, and that means a lot to the fans.
- You enjoy working with our product team to provide insights that will help shape the future of DICE.
We're looking for someone to join the team full time on the understanding that this job will sometimes require you to work evenings, weekends and public holidays.
You'll be working with smart people who have amazing ideas that become reality. We have access to some of the biggest people in entertainment and it's a chance to shine.
As a Fan Support intern you'll be offered a flexible schedule whilst working with an amazing team of people who want to change how ticketing works.
We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Drinks fridge. Monthly DICE allowance. Incredible speakers visit on a frequent basis. No arseholes.