Brand Partnerships Manager
We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
In close collaboration with the Global Head of Brand Partnerships, this role will contribute to strategic decision-making within the Brand Partnerships division, and the delivery of daringly creative integrated event and experiential campaigns that exceed brand partner objectives while adhering to DICE’s mission to bring fans the best nights out.
You have the empathy and communication skills necessary to effectively understand the needs of a wide range of brands, build trusting and meaningful relationships under ever-changing circumstances, and navigate the sometimes conflicting interests of internal and external stakeholders.
At DICE we’re all about creativity and driving innovation, across not only tech, but also process and strategy. So you’ll need to be fearlessly bold in developing and presenting ideas that push the envelope. Like us, you’ve got a constantly growing list of what’s broken, and an even longer list of ideas to fix them. Come join us. We’ll do it together.
- Ensuring profitability and efficiency across the entire campaign delivery supply chain, from client onboarding and activation scoping, to campaign delivery and reporting
- Monitoring, reporting and presenting campaign performance data to ensure consensus with clients on success
- 3-5 years of successfully leading accounts at a marketing, creative or experiential agency; deep understanding of all facets of experiential and amplification, including social platforms and their data, ad formats and attribution models, content strategy and distribution, and communications planning
- Outstanding track record of achieving clients’ goals and overall satisfaction
- Growth machine! Proven ability to build relationships, drive revenue and deepen accounts
- Strong existing network across the most active brands in music partnerships
- Adept at cross-functional coordination, liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders in delivering exceptional campaigns
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient, effective and serial learner; proven ability to rapidly scale knowledge in new areas
- Passion for storytelling and thought leadership – born to blog, vlog or pod[cast]!
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here