We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with data and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We’re looking for a UK Managing Director to oversee our existing UK commercial teams (business development and account management). Using your strong financial acumen and history of exceeding revenue targets, you will be responsible for driving the continued revenue and business growth of DICE in the UK. Using your existing strong relationships, you will be building on our current success, landing new major partnerships and rolling out new revenue streams for DICE.
You will be a strategic and inspiring leader to our commercial UK management team with demonstrable experience managing senior leaders to ensure high performance and productivity. You are revenue focused, self-disciplined and lead by example by working with extreme diligence and passion.
Strategy and Sales
- Develop and implement the commercial strategies to deliver 100% YOY growth for 2019 via new partnerships, expansions into our new verticals and success at DICE venues
- Lead all new business commercial meetings and re-negotiations with our major partners.
- Focus on building on our existing venue and partner network.
- Review business strategic planning, analysing activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine teams success.
- Direct and coordinate all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-term goals to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Liaising with Finance to establish financial targets and profit contribution considerations.
- Create budgets and allocate sufficient resources to accomplish objectives, whilst measuring results and making any mid-course corrections.
Team Management and Leadership
- Manage commercial team leads to successfully deliver their business strategies
- Coach and develop team leads skill sets and support in their career progression
- Ensure high performance of teams across the business by action planning, through establishing and supporting objectives that align with the overarching company goals.
- Be the direct link between the team leads and the CRO to oversee the seamless, productive & efficient running of the organisation.
- Assist the Global Head of Brand Partnerships in building and executing the Brand Partnerships strategy in the UK, and achieving their targets.