Venue Partnerships Lead
A key part of DICE’s UK and global expansion plans is providing venues of all sizes future-proof solutions to power their fans and inventory. We’re fortunate to have built DICE from scratch, using mobile and machine learning to manage access, seating, pricing, promotion and more.
Working closely with the Head of Music and Venue Lead you will be responsible for winning new venue deals, delivering excellent presentations and constantly look at innovative ways for us to grow rapidly in this space. The role is business development focussed and we never want to see you in the office.
You’re likely to have lots of ideas that would change how venues work, and how venues can use DICE. We have the passion, resources and product talent to realise those initiatives, and you have the skill set to sell them to venue owners.
Initially this would be for music venues but DICE is expanding to new verticals such as sports. Experience in sports is a bonus.
- A strong understanding on how large venues work. You've likely worked with or at arenas and stadiums before but also understand the subtleties of smaller venues.
- Experience in the music industry and a base of contacts, we probably already know you.
- Can adapt quickly to change. DICE is about inventing new systems, software and experiences that constantly evolve. We're careful when making decisions but they're made quickly.
- Passionate about building exceptional customer relationships. You will lead the team winning new venues over so business development is something that gets you up in the morning.
- Experience in sports is a bonus.
- A strong communicator who enjoys presenting, and doesn't get intimated by a room full of strangers. You have experience in public speaking and negotiation.
DICE has been live for nearly 3 years now. In that time we've grown from being a tiny, scrappy start to a slightly larger, scrappy start up with the ambition to really change how venue ticketing and logistics work. You'll enjoy working here.
We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Free private healthcare. Cheap gym. Incredible speakers visit on a weekly basis. No arseholes.