DICE is the world’s most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to take the reins of our infrastructure whilst working cross-functionally with the Product Team to deploy and operate our systems. You’ll be hands-on in multiple aspects, from helping to automate and streamline our processes and operations, to troubleshooting and resolving production issues.
We work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trialling out new concepts quickly in order to test our assumptions and create the best possible service we can. This is a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role within a fast-paced environment. You’ll bring the DevOps spirit to our cross-functional team of developers, designers, testers and product managers working closely together to create an amazing service and disrupt a global industry.
- Collaborating with SysOps team to ensure our Kubernetes clusters health
- Collaborating with Developers to ensure the code is well-tested and cloud-ready
- Collaborating with QA, investigating issues
- Taking care of integration tests and mobile CI/CD
- App configuration ownership
- Measuring everything
- Educating team members on DevOps methodology and helping them apply DevOps in practice
- 4+ years dealing with Web and Mobile apps
- Successfully applying DevOps in a commercial product
- Deep knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes (you understand the difference between a Deployment and a Daemonset?)
- Understanding AWS ecosystem: S3, RDS, EC2, ECS, security
- Understanding Mongo, Postgres, Kafka, Redis
- Being able to read the code in Elixir, Go, Ruby and JS
- Being open to pair programming
- Experience with Service Oriented architecture (bonus)
- Knowledge of at least one MVC frameworks, i.e. Phoenix or Rails (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here