Head of Culture
We started DICE to completely change how ticketing works. Along the way, we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets of established acts in the hands of fans.
One of our major areas of growth is incredible cultural events outside of Music, like our partnerships with Vegan Nights, DO.OM Yoga and Secret Cinema. Your role will be to develop and implement the strategy to grow DICE further into these new verticals outside of music. This could include Cinema, Sports, Theatre, Wellness, Comedy, Food, Talks, eSports and more.
It’s a huge remit, but you’re inspired by that challenge, and you’ll know what it takes to build and inspire the team around you to deliver.
You will excel at pitching and presenting, and be extremely confident selling DICE as the ultimate partner. Your targets will be around growth and sales, and you’ll come with a ready-to-go network that delivers a quick impact.
- Use your experience to develop a Culture strategy for DICE.
- Drive successful experiences for our partners with an emphasis on strategic planning, engagement implementation, feature adoption, and analytical decision making
- Build and maintain valued relationships with partners to drive partner revenue and ensure retention
- Leverage knowledge of the DICE platform and industry best practices to win new partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with our Growth, Accounts, Brand, Product, Event and Partner services teams to manage tactical and on-site needs for partner events
- 5+ years in relevant entertainment industry position, driving new business and fostering meaningful partner relationships
- Pitching, presenting and deal making are second nature
- A passion for building valued relationships with partners and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organisation
- Strong organisational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, and a resourceful attitude
- An analytical and results focused mindset
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here