Since our UK launch in 2014, DICE has become the world's most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our product team and lead the product development of our many services. We want a team player who is passionate about translating ideas into strategy and features, and following the development process through from start to completion and release.
You’ll be working in an inspiring environment as part of a cross-functional team, alongside developers, designers, testers and other product managers. More importantly, you’ll be spearheading the development of our mobile and web platforms, bringing effortless experiences to fans and disrupting a global industry while you’re at it - something you’ll be proud of when you attend your next gig.
We work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trialling out new concepts quickly in order to test our assumptions and create the best possible service we can. We want product managers that are open to collaboration and want to be a real driving force behind the product development process.
- Strong communication - Experience in working with technical, creative and music teams
- Analytical - Must be able to take a concept and understand it in its finest detail
- Organised- Must be able to stay on top of complex tasks and have an eye for dependencies
- Delivery and value focused - Must be pragmatic and comfortable with the concept of MVP and able to operate in the detail yet maintain perspective of the value in what’s being delivered
- Work with technical, creative and music teams to develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, partners, stakeholders and in-house teams to create and shape requirements, plans and roadmaps for features and products
- Coordinate cross-functional tech teams
- Produce and review requirements documents
- Ensure products and features are launched correctly and on schedule
- 3+ years proven software delivery experience as a Product Manager
- Familiar with several methodologies, including Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Knowledge of requirements gathering and documentation techniques
- Basic understanding of test phases and deployment practices
- Experience managing relationships from juniors to seniors, both inside and outside of the company
- Experience working with designers and engineers
- B2C product experience
- Experience working agency side in client facing roles (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here