DICE is the world’s most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We’re looking for an experienced SysOps Engineer to take the reins of our infrastructure whilst working cross-functionally with the Product Team to deploy and operate our systems. You’ll be hands-on in multiple aspects, from helping to automate and streamline our processes and operations, to troubleshooting and resolving production issues, ensuring security and stability of our infrastructure and helping with support.
This is a great opportunity for a SysOps Engineer who is comfortable with DevOps and is looking for a challenging and rewarding role within a fast-paced environment. You’ll bring the DevOps spirit to our cross-functional team of developers, designers, testers and product managers working closely together to create an amazing service and disrupt a global industry.
- Taking care of our Kubernetes clusters to ensure their security and health
- Collaborating with Developers to ensure the code is cloud-ready
- Collaborating with QA, helping diagnose issues
- Supporting production during the on-call rotations with 24x7 coverage
- Metrics, metrics, metrics….
- Educating team members on DevOps methodology and tools, helping them apply DevOps in practice
- 4+ years dealing with Web and Mobile apps
- Successfully applying DevOps in a commercial product
- Deep knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes (you understand the difference between a Deployment and a Daemonset?)
- Understanding AWS ecosystem: S3, RDS, EC2, ECS
- Understanding security (what is Heartbleed?)
- Understanding Mongo, Postgres, Kafka, Redis
- Being able to read the code in Elixir, Go, Ruby and JS
- Being open to pair programming
- Experience with Service Oriented architecture (bonus)
- Knowledge of at least one MVC frameworks, i.e. Phoenix or Rails (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here