We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
As Music Lead for the USA, your main responsibilities will be curation and new business. You will work closely with our Global Head Of Expansion in developing relationships with established artists, working with managers, agents, labels and promoters on artist campaigns, as well as building our network of venues across the country.
You already have an established network of contacts across the music industry from your 6+ years experience, and you thrive in one-on-one negotiations as well as presentations to whole companies.
You’ll also have ideas on how to shape DICE’s Business Development priorities across North America.
- Strong leadership qualities. You’ve inspired a dynamic team before
- 6+ years experience in the music industry. You have a powerful network, in fact we probably already know you
- You think big. You’re confident in your ability to inspire people around you (we provide leadership training, so as long as you have it inside of you, we’ll help you)
- Can adapt quickly to change. We're careful when making decisions but they're made quickly
- Passionate about building exceptional partner relationships (artist, manager, agent, promoter, venue etc). You will work closely with our Global Head Of Expansion and the lead the US Music team in acquiring new business, so winning deals is something that gets you up in the morning
- A strong communicator who enjoys presenting, and doesn't get intimidated by a room full of strangers. You have experience in public speaking and negotiation
- Skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities from multiple partners
- You have ideas on how to shape DICE’s business development priorities in the North America music market
- You have a proven track record of executing music deals
You'll be working in a fast paced, new team with smart, passionate, interesting people who have amazing ideas that often become reality. We're on a mission and you'll be an integral part of the team to make a BIG impact. We're well funded and have global ambitions - lets be honest, you'll love working here.
+ Free Breakfast
+ LA office
+ Chance to come to our London office and meet the rest of our 70+ employees!