DICE is the UK’s most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We’re looking for data-driven UX Researcher who will help take the UX of our platform to the next level - gathering data from user research and workshops, and translating them into user flows, fan journey maps and wireframes. Hey, if you have the knack for it even some mockups and prototypes. You’ll be instrumental to the creative work of our platform, using feedback and data to iterate and push it to new heights.
This a rare opportunity for a product focussed UX Researcher who is user-centric and excited to step into an in-house role working on a product used by thousands everyday - you’ll be ensuring DICE fans have the best experience possible to purchase tickets and discover new events.
You are naturally curious and passionate about data & user experience. You’re eager to share your extensive knowledge, whilst learning from others in a cross-functional team of developers, designers, testers and product managers.
We work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trialling out new concepts quickly in order to test our assumptions and create the best possible service we can. We’re after someone who is open to collaborating with various teams and welcoming to others being a part of the product design process.
- Work with designers, developers and product owners to identify and prioritise opportunities, assess project goals and develop appropriate research plans
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Coordinate and conduct focus groups and user testing workshops using various research methods to address both user behaviour and attitudes
- Manage the logistical aspects of research planning and facilitating user research with participants professionally and objectively
- Work with data analysts to integrate qualitative research methods with on-going quantitative research
- Effectively evaluate and utilise data gathered from focus groups and user testing workshops to impact product design and development
- Communicate results and illustrate insights in compelling and creative ways to support product roadmap and business goals
- Expert knowledge of user-centred design, usability principles and techniques
- Strong understanding of the pros and cons of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Experience utilising data to determine design decisions
- Experience defining solutions in multidisciplinary teams with visual designers, product designers, developers and product managers
- Able to communicate and work with developers to solve technical challenges
- Able to visualise and prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate test ideas
- Experience working within Agile/SCRUM processes
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London check it out here