We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to an 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We’re working hard to make sure the app is easy and that most of the time fans don’t need to contact us. But when they do need help, we want to ensure they have the best team available to help solve their queries.
Well, not just “solving their queries” - that wouldn’t be aiming high enough. We want to make sure fans have such a good experience they waltz into the gig and buy everyone drinks!
We’re growing our London-based team and looking for an experienced Customer Support Agent to primarily focus on London, extending the hours where support will be available.
NOTE: This role will be based in our London office and we're looking for someone to join the team full time on the understanding that there will be different working hours across seven days per week. We’ll work with you for the most mutually convenient fit.
- Liaising between fans to resolve light complexity issues via email on various topics such as: ticket transfers, refunds, account queries, cancellations etc
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive guest experience
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the DICE culture