Brand Ambassador - Brighton
DICE is the fastest growing live music discovery platform in the UK. DICE sell tickets to the best gigs and club nights with no booking fees. At heart, DICE is a group of music fans that want to encourage more people to experience more incredible live music. If you have a passion for live music, love going to gigs and clubs, talking about bands and DJs, then we want to hear from you.
As a Brand Ambassador you are the friendly face of DICE. You’re the one that fans will meet at the door of shows and how people will discover our platform, as well as all the brilliant shows we have on offer.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Working the door at shows
- Making people excited to use DICE
- Representing DICE online through your personal social media channels
- Attending special events as a DICE representative
- Getting stuck in, to hustle around a problem for the best result for a fan.
- Working with our product team to provide insights that will help shape the future of DICE.
This is a part-time role suitable for a student or recent graduate and is almost entirely in the evenings and weekends.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a huge music fan with an in depth knowledge of current artists, bands, and producers. You go to gigs/clubs every week, or as often as you can afford. You understand the thrill of seeing an act live, and your enthusiasm is infectious. You’re the person who dominates the stereo and turns friends on to new bands. You’re the one who’s always trying to organise your friends to buy tickets to concerts and festivals. You have a flexible schedule and can work evenings and weekends.
YOUR EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Knowledge and passion for live music
- Highly motivated and outgoing
- Creative and unafraid to present new ideas
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Good knowledge of social media platforms and their impact
- Previous experience working in venues, events and customer service is preferable.
As a Brand Ambassador you’ll be working with a team of highly motivated and experienced music professionals with a wealth of insight and knowledge at your disposal. As DICE continues to expand there will be opportunity for your career to grow with us as full time roles are created.
You’ll also get to work in an environment that thrives on great music and see some of your favourite artists perform live.