Growth Manager (London)
DICE is a well-funded and rapidly growing start-up, founded by genuine music fans who were frustrated with the live music industry. Buying tickets sucked, and touts were keeping true fans out of gigs.
DICE is the UK’s most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We're looking for an ambitious and experienced Growth Manager to join our Growth team who'll be able to own GTV and MAU targets for specific regions to fuel our growth.
- Retention - maximising user LTV by:
- Analysing customer behaviour to understand what drives repurchase in London
- Providing actionable insights for the product, music, and brand teams to help improve user experience in London and across all locations
- Constantly testing to develop the best CRM strategy for engaging users and driving purchases, using push notifications and email
- Using local inventory smartly, working with the brand/music team to run initiatives to encourage retention
- Developing and executing strategies to acquire new users cost-effectively in London
- Owning and operating Facebook and other marketing campaigns in London
- Weekly performance reporting on key metrics vs targets
- Build and maintain city dashboards to track performance
- Working with the Music team to provide analysis on event performance and support for promoters
- 2-3+ years experience in a fast-paced environment in an analytical role
- Data-driven decision-making and strong analytical capabilities
- Happy to get your hands dirty and make changes
- Experience of SQL
- Experience with Leanplum or other CRM tool a plus
- Experience with Facebook ads & Google Adwords a plus
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free Breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London check it out here