Head of Venue Partnerships
A key part of DICE’s UK and global expansion plans is providing venues of all sizes future-proof solutions to power their fans and inventory. We’re fortunate to have built DICE from scratch, using mobile and machine learning to manage access, seating, pricing, promotion and more.
The ability to interact well and fit into a small, highly motivated, multi-functional team that is working in a rapid, simultaneous development environment is essential. The role offers the rare opportunity to be part of a team to develop new and genuinely cutting edge technology, so enthusiasm and knowledge of venues is advantageous. You must have a genuine passion for building the best venue technology in the world.
Working closely with the Head of Music you will lead the venues team to win new deals, ensure excellence in delivery and constantly look at innovative ways ensure venues reach their potential. The role is slightly more operations/innovation than business development but a mix of the two. You need to get out there and meet people (but you enjoy that).
You’re likely to have lots of ideas that would change how venues work. We have the passion, resources and product talent to realise those initiatives.
Initially this would be for music venues but DICE is expanding to new verticals such as sports. Experience in sports is a bonus.
- A strong understanding on how large venues work. You've likely worked with or at arenas and stadiums before but also understand the subtleties of smaller venues.
- Can adapt quickly to change. DICE is about inventing new systems, software and experiences that constantly evolve. We're careful when making decisions but they're made quickly.
- Detail-oriented and a strong systems approach.
- Passionate about building exceptional customer relationships. You will be part of the team to win new venues over so business development is something you're comfortable with.
- Resilient and love learning. This is a role to get your ideas made. Seeing 100,000 people stroll into a venue because of your concept gives you a buzz.
- Experience in sports is a bonus.
- A strong communicator who enjoys working with people. You have experience in leading and building exceptional teams.
DICE has been live for nearly 3 years now. In that time we've grown from being a tiny, scrappy start to a slightly larger, scrappy start up with the ambition to really change how venue ticketing and logistics work. You'll enjoy working here.
We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Free private healthcare. Cheap gym. Incredible speakers visit on a weekly basis. No arseholes.