DICE is the world’s most-loved discovery and ticketing platform for live shows and live streams, delivering exclusive, high quality entertainment to fans across the world.
We bring fans and creators together with our technology, working closely with the best artists, promoters and venues in music and culture. In April 2020 we launched DICE Live Streaming, connecting fans across the globe with the very best live events.
DICE is a place for people who are ambitious, humble and talented. For those who want to learn at pace and have a true passion for music and culture. Our HQ is in London, we have teams in New York, LA, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Mumbai and Samara and we’re live in 139 countries. You can read more about what we’ve been up to here in our recent Forbes and Rolling Stone articles.
And now, we’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join the B2B Sales and Marketing Operations team.
THE ROLE AND TEAM
This is an exciting opportunity to join the newly formed B2B Sales and Marketing Operations team, responsible for the entire sales funnel and executing the partner acquisition strategy. The team is responsible for bringing DICE to new heights, supporting both the Live and Streaming teams in acquiring new partners and setting them up for success once acquired.
We recently integrated Salesforce and already have made it the centre of our operations with multiple add-ons and bespoke integrations. You are someone that enjoys looking at processes, identifying gaps and working to close them. You also love diving into details and have excellent skills in both project management and stakeholder management. You keep up to date with the latest Salesforce developments and find ways to use new technologies and releases to advantage the team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as the primary system administrator for our use of Salesforce.com
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Assist in the training of new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across DICE
- Work to increase Salesforce adoption across the users community
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Look at sales and account management processes and work to improve them
- Support the B2B Marketing Manager and the B2B Marketing Operation Specialist with Salesforce and Pardot set up
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as a Salesforce.com administrator with a strong understanding of the platform, best practices and functionality
- Experienced in building custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Excellent project management skills and experience in successfully driving projects through to completion with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritise simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong data management abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
All applications are actively being reviewed as we begin the interview process now. Final closing date for applications is Friday 13th November 2020.