DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual to own and manage Marketing for DICE in the USA. The role will be reporting to the Country Manager and working closely with the Europe Head of Marketing, You will own localisation and execution of global campaigns, as well as development and implementation of local marketing activities, to ensure growth and retention of both fans and partners.
At DICE we’re all about creativity and driving innovation, across not only tech, but also process and strategy. So you’ll need to be fearlessly bold in developing and presenting ideas that push the envelope. Like us, you’ve got a constantly growing list of what’s broken, and an even longer list of ideas to fix them. Come join us. We’ll do it together.
- Working together with the Central European Marketing team to localise, adapt and implement marketing campaigns to increase brand & business awareness and consideration.
- Working with the USA Country Manager to support partners (Venues, promoters, festivals, brands) successfully launch on DICE and execute launch communication plans.
- Collaborating with marketing and operations functions to develop and execute highly effective integrated marketing campaigns and plans, ensuring all marketing activities feel local and personal.
- Identifying opportunities and leading marketing partnerships with the purpose to boost brand awareness and consideration in the USA.
- Supporting country teams in identifying required marketing resource
- Owning relationship with online and offline partners and manage media buying (OOH, media partnerships, etc)
- Managing and tracking brand marketing budgets and ensure effective budget utilisation
- Managing analytics and reporting for country marketing activities
- Analyze market trends and identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market
- Degree in Marketing, or similar
- 6+ years in a marketing role working cross-functionally and driving business results
- Experience driving brand marketing communications planning, projects, campaigns and content creation from beginning to end, from brief development, development of creative strategy (with internal and external partners), monitoring, optimization and development of After Action Reports
- Experience with the different types of customer acquisition channels – including:
- Owned Media: Email, Facebook, Twitter, Apps
- Paid: Ads (Social, Mobile, Web, Video, TV, Radio, SEM, Affiliate), Sponsorships
- Earned Media: SEO, PR, Word of Mouth
- Experience in ATL and BTL media buying
- Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to create data-driven narratives.
- Excellent project management skills with a strong ability to inspire collaboration with other teams.
- Creative and resourceful , Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities under tight time constraints
- Able to work and deliver results autonomously
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently, proactive can-do attitude that’s comfortable with constant change
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Ability to influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup is a plus
- Passion for Music and Culture.
You'll be working in a fast paced, new team with smart, passionate, interesting people who have amazing ideas that often become reality. We're on a mission and you'll be an integral part of the team to make a BIG impact. We're well funded and have global ambitions - let's be honest, you'll love working here.
- LA office
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Healthcare plan
- Chance to come to our London office and meet the rest of our 90+ employees!