We’re looking for the right person to join our mission and lead the commercial team to help drive our partner growth in the UK. Ideally, the right candidate will have an extensive network of long standing relationships with venue owners, promoters, artists, managers and agents that has been developed throughout their career in live music.
With proven sales and negotiation skills, you will be responsible for identifying the right venues, promoters and partners for DICE to partner with on a national scale and help the team prioritise their approach.
You’ll have lots of ideas to make DICE even better, and together we have the passion, resources and talent to make them happen - we think you’ll love it here.
- Strong leadership qualities. You’ve inspired a dynamic team before.
- Strong understanding of the music industry.
- Proven sales skills and commercial awareness
- You will lead the sales team in acquiring new business, so winning deals is something that gets you up in the morning.
- Skilled negotiator with experience navigating complex relationships.
- Ability to inspire others and get the best out of your team.
- Multidisciplinary approach with the ability to wear many hats at any one time.
- Pipeline focused, recognising the pressure of short and long lead partnership development.
- You’re ready to un-learn. We’re re-thinking how the live music industry works and that inspires you.
- Can adapt quickly to change. We're careful when making decisions but they're made quickly and implemented quicker. If you’ve always worked in the music industry, the way we work is probably going to be very different from what you’re used to, and that’s exciting.
- Passionate about building exceptional and long-lasting partner relationships (artist, manager, agent, promoter etc).
- A strong communicator who enjoys presenting, and doesn't get intimidated by a room full of strangers. You have experience in public speaking.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- Brand new HQ in East London!