DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
As Head of Account Management, you’ll lead and drive growth from the Account Management function, establishing what excellence looks like for promoter, venue and artist partnerships. Cementing best practices, creating playbooks and bedding in processes are core to long-term success and scaling this critical part of our revenue operations.
Using data to guide decision making, you’ll be driven by data analysis to find patterns of success. It’s your responsibility to apply an analytical lens to the wealth of data available to you to grow your whole team’s performance.
You will be expected to provide regular, accurate reports and forecasts to the Managing Director. This will include detailed and insightful commentary on pipeline, account performance, forecasts and team KPIs.
Working cross-functionally with our operations, product, marketing and new business teams, you will provide key support to our venue and promoter partnerships. You will be building high-level relationships with major accounts, and will have objectives focused on service, engagement, and our growth targets.
- Proven leadership and client relationship skills
- Primary point of contact and escalation for all Account Managers
- Drive successful experiences for our partners with an emphasis on strategic planning, engagement implementation, feature adoption, and analytical decision making
- Build and maintain valued relationships with partners to drive partner revenue and ensure retention
- Leverage knowledge of the DICE platform and industry best practices to provide excellent consultative support
- Work cross-functionally with our Music, Marketing, Event, and Partner services teams to drive strategic growth
- Lead the team in acquiring new business
- Work closely with the Venue and Accounts Lead on all contract re-negotiation
- Actively champion the DICE story through thought leadership contributions, including case studies, partner success stories, and other marketing materials
- Setting and training staff on existing and new procedures
- Occasional evening and weekend on-site event/rep management
- Industry experience as an account manager, driving client retention and fostering meaningful client relationships
- Music industry experience preferred but not essential
- Proving record for hitting targets and driving YoY growth
- A passion for building valued relationships with partners and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organisation
- A good understanding of how agents, management and venue managers operate
- Strong organisational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Confident in pitching and negotiation
- Excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, and a resourceful attitude
- An analytical and results focused mindset
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- Brand new HQ in East London!