DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
We’re looking for an experienced New Business Lead who will grow the number of venue partners, while also having complete overview of our current DICE venue partners. You will lead on deal status for all prospective venue targets and develop relationships with contacts in the industry with your focus on key decision makers. Within DICE, you will coordinate teams and lead the strategic planning for pitches and presentations for all new venue focused business.
Ideally, you will already have an established network of contacts across the music industry from your experience and thrive in one-on-one negotiations as well as presentations to whole companies. You’ll thrive in creative and commercial discussions, with proven sales skills and specific experience in closing business deals. This role is driven by targets and success is measured by the number and quality of venue partnerships.
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- You think big and can spot opportunities quickly
- Highly organised, you’ll be skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities from multiple partners
- Up-ward management is strong, building strong reporting skills and analysis of business progress
- Can adapt quickly to change. We're careful when making decisions but they're made quickly
- Passionate and enthusiastic about building exceptional relationships
- Enjoy working in teams and cross-collaborating with different departments to find the best solution for our venue partners, e.g. working with Music, Arts & Culture and Marketing in refined solutions
- A strong communicator who enjoys presenting, who doesn't get intimidated by a room full of strangers
- You have ideas on how to shape DICE’s business development priorities
- Proficient with Keynote and Google Sheets
- Strong business acumen with a solid understanding of how to manage a P&L
- You’re ready to un-learn. We’re re-thinking how the live music industry works and that inspires you
- You’ll be empathetic and great with people, in order for us to find the best solutions for our partners, we need to understand and respect their challenges/business pressures
- Have a general understanding of how venues operate
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- Brand new HQ in East London!