We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
As we are expanding our offering and global imprint, we’re growing our team to answer the challenges that come with it. You will be working closely with a team of product managers and researchers to convert high-level strategy into engaging, user-centric experiences in our mobile app.
- Collaborate with colleagues to research, conceive, sketch and prototype new features
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback
- Illustrate design ideas with storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Apply user-centric design thinking to test, evaluate and iterate on your work
- Identify standing issues within the product that should be addressed
- Thoroughly document and communicate your designs to the team
- Communicate your ideas and designs to the wider team
- Strong experience designing at consumer-orientated tech or media companies
- In-depth knowledge of basic UX skills such as sketching, iterating, wireframing, receiving feedback and prototyping
- Can develop an in-depth understanding of products that are being worked on, as well as other products throughout the business
- Experience leading and facilitating design and discovery workshops
- Familiar with design systems and how they are used within design
- Experienced in mobile design and interaction design with a focus on mobile apps
- Strong understanding of what it takes to create amazing experiences with the user in focus
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate and discuss with colleagues, backing design decisions with data and research
- Experience in conducting usability testing and user feedback sessions
- Experienced working with stakeholders and in cross-functional teams with developers to understand business plans and translate these into viable design ideas and deliveries
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- Brand new HQ in East London!