DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
We’re looking for a strong generalist People Advisor to join us in our London office and play a proactive and cross-functional role with all teams. You'll be the first point of contact for all people matters, bringing a mix of best-practice processes, strategic thinking and creativity into the vibrant culture of DICE.
You love seeing people succeed and thrive in their career, and as we scale you will play a vital role in developing diverse, high-performing teams and cultivating the culture DICE employees are proud of.
- Act as the first point of contact for all UK HR and employee matters providing regular support to managers when needed
- Support our growth and help the team maintain a high performing, high engagement culture as we scale
- Work cross-functionally with the wider company on internal people and culture related projects
- Provide support to improve wider internal projects, including Learning and Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Onboarding, Engagement and Performance Management
- Provide pastoral support to managers at DICE
- Ensure all DICE policies and processes are up to date and in line with employment law
- Write and issue employment letters as and when required (including amendment to contract letters, termination of employment, PIP, disciplinary)
- Provide support to the People team on onboarding and People Experience
- Contribute to building on our DICE Development and Wellbeing programmes
- Demonstrable experience working within a people function HR role, ideally within a fast-growing tech company.
- Have a high level of knowledge of up to date employment law
- Experience with complex ER cases
- Exceptionally organised and process-driven (even admin is not a chore for you)
- Problem solver - you think both logically and creatively
- You are self-aware and have a high EQ
- You care about creating a culture and environment that helps people thrive and be effective
- CIPD qualified
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- Brand new HQ in East London!