DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
We work with every major promoter in the UK, and an increasing number of venues are choosing us as their Box Office partner. Part of the service that we provide to them is dedicated Account Management.
The Account Manager will be responsible for our partner retention and growth and must have a strong understanding of the UK music & entertainment industry and the ability to identify and articulate how DICE is a uniquely powerful tool to support them.
Working cross-functionally with our operations, product, marketing and music teams, you will provide key support to our venue and promoter partnerships. You will be building high-level relationships with major accounts, and will have objectives focused on service, engagement, and our growth targets.
- Use your experience to be the primary point of contact for our major partners
- Drive successful experiences for our partners with an emphasis on strategic planning, engagement implementation, feature adoption, and analytical decision making
- Build and maintain valued relationships with partners to drive partner revenue and ensure retention
- Leverage knowledge of the DICE platform and industry best practices to provide excellent consultative support
- Work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Event, and Partner services teams to manage tactical and on-site needs for partner events
- Assist the team in acquiring new business
- Work closely with the Venue and Accounts Lead on all contract re-negotiation
- Entertainment industry experience as an account manager, driving client retention and fostering meaningful client relationships
- A passion for building valued relationships with partners and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organisation
- Strong organisational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Business development experience - comfortable and confident bringing on new business
- Excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, and a resourceful attitude
- An analytical and results focused mindset